Team spirit together with long distance performance, as embodied by the 24 Heures du Mans, is the credo of the European Le Mans Series. The duty of the ELMS is to offer its competitors a full season to race their cars on some of the best tracks in Europe, while keeping tight control of the costs associated with running in a top European wide series. Also, the champions will be offered a place on the grid of the 2017 24 Heures du Mans, which gives an extra, important dimension to the title race across the categories.
The Inter Europol Competition team participates with one LS P3 LMP3 car.
For more information go to ELMS official website
UPCOMING ELMS RACES
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Latest ELMS news
- Team and drivers more confident and positive to Monza (5/10/2017)
- Estoril ELMS (Portugal) (10/27/2016)
- Magny-Cours VdeV (France) (10/18/2016)
- Spa ELMS (Belgium) (9/27/2016)
- Paul Ricard ELMS (France) (8/31/2016)
- Red Bull Ring ELMS (Austria) (7/19/2016)
- Imola ELMS (Italy) (5/15/2016)
- Silverstone ELMS (Great Britain) (4/18/2016)
- Paul Ricard ELMS tests (France) (4/18/2016)