The BOSS GP is the fastest race series in Europe and one of the most spectacular series in the international motorsport world. The abbreviation BOSS stands for Big Open Single Seaters.
Brute race monsters from Formula 1 go head to head against GP2, IndyCar, Champ Car, World Series by Renault, Superleague Formula and other powerful, fast and noisy Formula cars. This series is built on speed, spectacle and noise and will be a true paradise for the drivers as well for the motor sport fans. The Inter Europol Competition team participates with several cars from the F1 and GP2.
For more information go to Boss GP official website
Booss GP Vice Championship
Booss GP Championship
UPCOMING Boss GP RACES
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Latest Boss GP news
- Brno BOSS GP (Czech Republic) (9/15/2016)
- Assen BOSS GP & NEC (Holland) (8/9/2016)
- Monza BOSS GP (Italy) (7/4/2016)
- Hockenheim BOSS GP (Germany) (4/18/2016)
- Assen NEC & BOSS GP(Holland) (8/14/2015)
- BOSS GP Zolder (Belgium) (6/26/2015)
- BOSS GP Paul Ricard (France) (6/26/2015)
- Paul Ricard BOSS GP (France) (10/25/2014)
- Imola BOSS GP (Italy) (10/4/2014)
- Autodrom Brno ( Czech Republic) (9/22/2014)
- Autodromo Monza (Italy) (6/3/2014)
- Red Bull Ring (Austria) (5/11/2014)
- L`autodromo del Mugello (Italy) (4/8/2014)