I was born and raised very close to the Nürburgring. My father and I started going to the races when I was about three years old. From that moment on I couldn´t stop thinking about racing. But there was no budget, not even to go karting.
When I was 10 the only chance I got was to start in motocross and to do some indoor kart races. I really enjoyed doing this till my 16th.
Around this age, my wish to start a career in car racing became stronger and stronger. I was very lucky when my family had the chance to buy a Toyota Yaris for the Yaris Cup. However, no money was available to run this car for a full season.
So, every day after school I went to visit all the local companies to ask for a small sponsorship. It was hard work, but in the end I was successful and able to finance my first season in Toyota Yaris Cup. For the second year in the Yaris Cup I was extremely lucky to find a big sponsor. Finally, my dream came true.
My next step was to participate in some endurance races. On the Nürburgring Nordschleife I raced with gentleman drivers and teams to whom I am still thankful that they gave me my first chance to race without a budget and to get the first real sensation what is felt like to be a professional driver.
2004 Seat Ibiza Cup / 3 victories Team V-Racing
2005 Toyota Yaris Cup / victories and podium in Rookies ranking
2006 Toyota Yaris Cup / podium finishes
2007 Formula Renault test season
2008 VLN in Toyota Yaris Cup / 5 victories
2009 Instructor in VW Polo Cup and Formula BMW Tests eason
2010 VLN + 24h Nürburgring in Ginetta G50 Team GreenMamba Racing
2011 VLN + 24h Nürburgring in Ginetta G50 Team GreenMamba Racing
(2nd in GT4)
2012 – 24h Nürburgring in Ginetta G50 Team GreenMamba Racing
– VLN am Nürburgring Vulkan Racing Team Mintgen
2013 VLN + 24h Nürburgring Porsche Cup + Opel Astra OPC with
Race-union Teichmann Racing
2014 – VLN + 24h Nürburgring Aston Martin Stadavita Racing Team and Mathol Racing
– VLN Racing One Ferrari 458 Challenge some victories
2015 – VLN + 24h of Nürburgring Aston Martin + Ferrari some victories
– GT4 European Series as Factory driver for SIN Cars
2016 – 24h Nürburgring with Nissan factory Team Zakspeed
– VLN with Nissan Team Zakspeed in GT4 Aston Martin
– GT4 European Series as Factory driver for Sin Cars
– 24h of Barcelona and Brno withPorsche Team MSG-Motorsport
– Porsche Sports Cup with Prosport Performance
2017 – VdeV in LMP3 for Inter Europol
– Lamborghini Super Trofeo Middle East with Konrad Motorsport
– Lamborghini Super Trofeo Europe with Konrad Motorsport
– VLN on Lamborghini GT3 with Konrad Motorsport
– 24h Nürburgring on Lamborghini GT3 with Konrad Motorsport